Sitter Needed For A Few Days In August! occupation at in Portsmouth

is hiring Sitter Needed For A Few Days In August! on Fri, 13 Jul 2012 05:08:17 GMT. Hi there, I am looking for care for my 2 girls (2years & 6 months) for a few specific dates in August when my current sitter is on vacation. I would prefer care in my home and the hours would be from about 6am-4 or 5pm. The dates are: AUGUST: 22,23,28,30,31. Please let me know if this is something you are interested in. The right person will be non-smoking, have excellent references, reliable...

Sitter Needed For A Few Days In August!

Location: Portsmouth Virginia

Description: is hiring Sitter Needed For A Few Days In August! right now, this occupation will be placed in Virginia. Detailed specification about this occupation opportunity kindly see the descriptions. Hi there,

I am looking for care for my 2 girls (2years & 6 months) for a few specific dates in August when my current sitter is on vacation. I would prefer care in my home and the hours would be from about 6am-4 or 5pm.

The dates are: AUGUST: 22,23,28,30,31.

Please let me know if this is something you are interested in. The right person will be non-smoking, have excellent references, reliable transportation and have experience with infants & toddlers. I will consider a home daycare setting that could take last minute drop ins as a back up for future days if everything goes well. Thanks for your time!
- .
If you were eligible to this occupation, please email us your resume, with salary requirements and a resume to .

If you interested on this occupation just click on the Apply button, you will be redirected to the official website

This occupation starts available on: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 05:08:17 GMT



Apply Sitter Needed For A Few Days In August! Here

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال